Monday, 7 December 2020

162 Pushing through

 




" Pushing through "

I've been feeling under the weather the past few days and yes that did seem to coincide with my daughter's revelations about her workplace. All in the head. My daughter had her latest test result today and its negative. But I am blocked up and as a result not breathing freely so it has been affecting my anxiety. I really did not want to go out. The small walks with the dog were making me feel uncomfortable. Once breathing issues are in my head I just irritate them after with every movement.

Despite all that I did push myself out, struggled, as difficult as I thought and then didn't struggle. I passed where I hoped to get and beyond. The lungs freed up, the air flowed in and flowed out. Maybe everything was a little rusty and underused. The cobwebs blown off. It felt good. I'm glad I didn't stick with self ruminating and instead ventured out. Another kick up the backside. 

No comments: