I keep pushing myself out when I really do not want to but when out I really do question why I was so reluctant. Its a sign of better times. If great anxiety and panic lay ahead then the fear of that discomfort would plague me. At the moment though it does not. That requirement for a push is habitual from recent disappointments. Its a sign of improvement that I have been enjoying my time out.
Another sign of these better days in the great outdoors is my frequent post building in my head. Instead of having worry about going too far, debt and all other nasties I am constructing new posts which thankfully only appear here as an extract. My mind is not shackles by the fears and instead is given breathing space to be creative. Problems are solved or at least attempted to be. Music plays. It's a better place is a roomier space at a slower pace.

No comments:
Post a Comment