Just left of centre that big mast just erected today is to give 5G to the local area. I won't pretend to understand the technology but do understand we have just been pretty severely triangulated by these things with one out the back and another quarter of a mile away down at B&M.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist. I didn't get the urge to run down and karate kick a few BT engineers for giving us Covid. Mad really but there are flat Earthers and all the rest and I guess when it comes down to it everyone is entitled to their opinion. Not though when it results in assault.
Small aside here. I had to refrain from saying "everyone is entitled to their OWN opinion". I'm not good at English but would assume that is superfluous. I've been hearing a lot of that lately. Someone pointed out that people iscolate without need for the SELF. Likewise no need to use GLOBAL when talking of a pandemic. Personally I really am not fussed. I think its a bit of my wife rubbing off as she is obsessed with spelling and more so pronunciation. In that things I deem petty and irrelevant keep getting pointed out to me as quite the opposite.
Anyway the mast is up and we are caught in the middle but if we shut the curtains we'd never know. And that sadly is the advice some new house owner is going to be presenters with. This mast has been placed just outside spare ground which has been given permission for housing. That mast is going to sit feet outside back windows. I'll bet no one told the builders. I hope they give them free curtains.

No comments:
Post a Comment