Friday, 4 December 2020

159 Snow

 




" Snow "

There was snow. It didn't lie for long but it was there. If only it would stay a while. I cannot actually remember the last white Christmas. Forget the November lights and the Mariah Carey song. Snow is what makes me get that Christmas feeling. And I do sort of have it. My good news has allowed me to look forward now to Christmas. Or at least not feel dread when there is a hint of it.

The strange thing is there is this impression left by dread which I cannot shift yet. Its been there too long. A guilt continually gangs over me as it has for a while any time I take any time for myself. But it will pass. I am unwinding all this pent up tension so I can hit the ground running in January refreshed and recharged. For now I just want to relax and a tramp in the snow woukd be good if it holds. 

No comments: