Someone around our way has a bit of an obsession with thistles and armed with a can of spray paint is not afraid to demonstrate it. Or maybe it's all they can paint. Not sure. Whatever the driving force they are all over the place. Not unpleasing to the eye and better than just slogans but still a bit of a eye sore. I am thankful because I've used them as fillers here a few times and no doubt will again.
The one above is our one mile marker- I say "our" as the kids refer to it as that too. It's a piece of wall which strangely is almost bang on a mile from my front door. It's on the way to Bothwell Bridge and the Lido where I used to take the youngest two. And that is where I was today. A bit of a slow news day to say the least. Walks were about all to break up the monotony.

No comments:
Post a Comment