Wednesday, 31 March 2021

276 Crosses

 



" Crosses "

The church across the road from me have erected a big decoration to the gable end in celebration of Easter. To be honest I'm not sure what it is but maybe I'm standing too close underneath and should instead look from afar. Anyway this morning I found this little paper cross lying in the dirt. As I walked further with the dog I found more and most were sadly ripped up.

Knowing they must have come from the church I went around to find that underneath the decoration there were a couple of paper Crosses with a sign saying to take one. Whether you are religious or not it's a nice gesture considering families cannot get to church at this time. It angers me that idiots would just take them for the sole purpose of wrecking them. What is the point in that? Pointless but not surprising I am afraid. 

No comments: