Thursday, 4 March 2021

249 Tooth

 



" Tooth "

I am always tentative when eating because I cannot go to the dentist. Toothache is one of my biggest fears. It will happen and so I need to get better quick in order to deal with that. For now I just try to be careful. And it affects what I eat. I've done away with apples unless sliced and peanuts and so much more. It goes back to a few years ago eating take away pizza and then a crunch with bits of tooth after. Tonight there was no crunch, no warning. I was eating and nearly chewed down on something hard. A bit of tooth. What to do? I cannot go to the dentist. It's not leaving any pain. I just have to accept it.

It also relates back to those nightmares I think we all have where teeth just start falling out en masse. I've had many of those. And a bit of tooth feels like the start of that. It brings the fear. And these breakages of course come with age. You look on TV and most have bright white perfect if not entirely natural teeth. Some will even have there teeth knocked out to make way for the perfect expensive smile. It's modern life. Me? I just want to eat things on my naughty list. I would like to eat pork ribs or buffalo wings off the bone rather than picked apart for fear of a snap or crunch. But for now I just hope it's a few year before my next repeat of this. 

No comments: