I actually changed the image above. On a late night walk with the dog I plucked up the courage to take a picture of a garden where there were more bin bags than grass. Awful. Two of them actually in close proximity where rats were reported previously. Everyday rubbish but also used disposable nappies and the like. Who is to blame though? The home owners or the council? I can't say for sure but will say its probably just coincidence that after months of buildup the rubbish all disappeared this week- the first week of election build up.
I was going to use it but it did make me feel guilty. Then I saw this sign today whole out. Good sentiment but unfortunately it will be ignored. This place is a mess with litter. The majority have no pride. Not all though. There are groups who do voluntary litter pick ups targeting specific areas. Unfortunately soon after they are litter ridden again. Why bother?

No comments:
Post a Comment