" Like new "
I feel like I've received a couple of new gifts today and even better than that they are gifts I really wanted. One is a pair of spectacles. These are far more sturdy than the flimsy pair I where to watch television. They are rock solid. Aside from that a pair of winter gloves. Fantastic. Woollen mostly and lined. So comfortable and warm.
Not new though, like new. Two items I had lost. The latter I looked into buying again because they were so good. And all the while they were there in the back of my wife's car. I reckon it's 3 years at least since I last saw them. Apparently they were in a bag of junk that could not be chucked. With the mot due my wife had to gut the boot and went through some of these bags. Very happy with that!

No comments:
Post a Comment