Walking I don't know how much it had to do with yesterday but today things were easier outdoors. I had a renewed freedom. It takes me back to my theory of the anxiety flush which is to say that when anxiety is a constant drip it needs flushed at some point by panic to bring the general anxiety level down. Today I had that renewed mobility but also gave to admit that a sense of adventure and the chance to take photos if something different played their part.
I managed to cross over into an area I have not been able to visit for years at the other sidf of Bothwell Bridge. It used to be part of the Clyde walkway but with recent road development that route has been moved. Its quiet, overgrown and peaceful. As luck would have if there was also a war memorial on Armistice day. One of many coincidences of late that I may write about soon. It was good today. For thd first time in a long time I actually enjoyed being out and only the quick loss of daylight sent me packing but there is more diwn there for another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment