Monday, 23 November 2020

148 More night walks

 




" More night walks "

I find myself walking in the dark more and more. As the daylight hours disappear that is not hard but I leave it late. In the evening for whatever reason my anxiety levels drop. I get more tired later. The anxiety causes tension and I release that late on. Tiredness kicks in. The tired mind is harder to trouble. I go out in the black and my thoughts settle. From tiredness I push to near exhaustion. I'm trying always to knacker myself into later sleep but even when it comes waking follows.

But I enjoy the late walks. I go further. I go places I don't go in day time. This area above is an old church where the kids get picked up from school. First time I have been here in a while. Just walking off the adrenaline and finding peace where I can. 

No comments: