Saturday, 14 November 2020

139 The Bill

 




" The Bill "

Honestly it is getting like "The Bill" around these parts with a weekly episode every Saturday. It's become expected now to get up at the weekend and look out to see a police presence. And from what I can tell it concerns the same people every week. Though I do have to say a Friday is when you faces usually appear then disappear as people get a weekend pass. This latest incident was a biggy involving 3 meat wagons and several cars over the space of a few hours also including plain clothes guys with vacuum bags going in and out.

I guess there should be some feeling of safety rather than alarm when it comes down to it. That said weekly flashing blue lights close to where I am bringing up my kids is no incentive for a toast. I've no idea what is going on. It seems to have kicked off with lockdown and continued. One weekend it began with 4 ambulances which was concerning. Lots of white outfits. Something big. Just another episode I suppose. 

No comments: