Yesterday's post was a bit dark and so I'll try to stay away from that. It needs said sometimes and the whole point originally of this blog was to get things out that were festering unattended. It's done and I'll move on but also have to admit it won't be the last-- it can't be when it's taking up so much thought space.
Anyway today was a bit of a write off. After an in service day the kids are back to school and so the quiet allows the inner turmoil some time to calm. At the very least the stick poking it is removed. But it's a horrible, cold, wet, windy and generally wild day. Nothing doing. I managed a walk down the park with the dog but it wasn't any fun even for him. Not much daylight to be had and not much today in that short period except ruminate.

No comments:
Post a Comment