Wednesday, 16 September 2020

080 Woodland

 



" Woodland "

It has be A break from the monotonous routine of solo walks tonight. It was a nice change for me and my wife to walk the dog in the woods as its not happened for a little while now. He won't do it with me alone unfortunately or I'd have him out more often. He seems to need the confidence two people give otherwise he just keeps stopping and looking behind him which gets frustrating.

I can't do it too often though as walks are too slow and too short for what I am trying to do. Also it brings a different aspect to agoraphobia. Mainly alone I can leave when I want whereas when I am not that trapped feeling increases. I think about leaving more and contemplate that disappointment I'd cause by ending the walk early. Additionally the dog's ways doesn't always allow for a straight forward road home. But it's good to break it up now and again.


No comments: