Saturday, 29 August 2020

062 Alone again

 



" Alone again "

Normally I enjoy my own company more than in the company of others so with my wife and kids away this weekend I am fairly relaxed. More so because of lockdown. Its not condusive to harmony to have 5 people and an unsociable dog stuck in a small flat for months. We all need a break fro. One another and I am sure many can relate. This weekend though I feel I am missing out. Nothing I can do about it but really do wish I could be up north too.

My wife is staying with her friend who has 3 girls so all 6 kids should have a good time in each others company. My wife is with one of her oldest friends so plenty to get on with there. I meanwhile could have been making thd most of the location. She stays out thd way detached from neighbours and her back garden blends into a woodland with a stream where you can walk for miles undisturbed. I could do with that. Just me, the pup and mt camera in ghd peaceful solitude. Not to be. And this scene is second hand as I have only ever sat in thd car outside. In disappointment we find inspiration to drive ourselves so I am hoping this is the case here. For another day perhaps and today me and pup will just enjoy the silence. 

No comments: