"Sun"
Such a big brilliant orange sun tonight lighting up the living room. As always the photo does not do it justice. I really wish we could transfer what we see with the naked eye into a digital memory. Or maybe not. Maybe it's better served as a personal reference in the mind's eye. Let's face it the beauty of a scene is subjective so maybe it is better kept to ourselves.
I have noticed brighter suns in the past decade that I don't remember in the decades before. I don't know if I am being selective in that regard or whether it's to do with where I live or even where my living room has faced over the years when the sun has set. And it is always when it sets that I have noticed it at its brightest. I don't recall that from previous times. Maybe I am just more aware nowadays.

No comments:
Post a Comment