That did not stop me though as I sat out on days after- it was too nice not to. Mostly it was fine. No bites or stings. Very few passers by. But there is always one. One woman approached with small talk. I'm not a fan but don't have a problem normally. When the dog started going nuts though and I basically had to pin him down I did start to get angry when she just kept standing close and talking. Finally though the penny dropped and to her credit she apologised and walked off. By that time though my arm was full of cuts. Not intentional by the dog and nor by the passer by but just always seems to happen. And that was enough to lose my appetite and head back indoors. I do wish the dog was better around people but it doesn't feel like it is going to change. He is scared not aggressive. He shakes and sort of shivers at the moment. Its a shame for him. I just wish I could help him/
I do miss not having a garden. It would be great if the dog could roam and run unchained. The kids refuse to sit out as they feel to exposed. It's far from perfect but it is something. Some people have less, some have nothing. Thankfully in Scotland the weather is not usually good enough for it to matter too much. It was though nice this week just to get some rays even if it was in fits and starts.

No comments:
Post a Comment