Wednesday, 24 February 2021

241 Normal service

 



" Normal Service "

I've been needing to get back walking for a time now but putting it off. I can't exactly remember why I stopped. So many different things going on and my memory is not what it was. Anyway I pushed myself out to hopeful of a mile but not willing to push it. Take it easy. Ease back in gently. There is no rush. An hour later I arrived home knackered and soaked in sweat having walked over two and a half miles. I should say part of that was due to it being a nicer day than I had imagined today and as such was dressed for a trek to the North Pole. Good stuff.

No noticeable anxiety but also not much confidence I can repeat it any time soon. That is perfectly fine. This is the loop. Having not done it for a while I expected it to take a few weeks to do again at the earliest. The fact I did if today at the first run is incredible. I need to push on now- gently though. 

No comments: