A new car. Not brand new but less than a year old. I'm not interested in cars to be honest. I can't tell if this, a Renault Captur, is a good car. Couldn't tell you the value of it. All I can say unfortunately is its not ours. I am amazed by the interior. I am used to our old ramshackle which has a CD player and manual everything. This doesn't even need a key, it needs a login in.
All this would be no news at all to most but for me it's just something else which has passed me by. I just don't frequent cars. I can only remember 3 times being in a car which was not ours in the last 15 years. These interiors are apparently the norm now. I should say this one is my wife's work car. I don't see us owning anything new like this in the near future but you never know. Our mortgage ends at the end of the year so maybe we could use that payment for a car. It would be nice. It feels comfy and safe unlike our own. But we can't complain. It's our second car in a row gifted to us, my wife's 4th all told. We are not used to that kind of luxury so won't miss it but it would be nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment