Friday, 5 February 2021

222 Queues likely

 



" Queues likely "

Not a great photo I know but light was lacking and I was moving at speed. Never a good combination when trying to capture a sharp clean image. Amid the blurriness is a queue outside the supermarket. It's a blast from the past and I hope not a regular thing.

Thankfully this was after our shopping was complete. I have no idea what was going on but the shop was mobbed. The self service aisle was at least 20 metres long and probably more. I am hoping this is why the staff decided to prevent anyone else coming in and thankfully we were ahead of that. It made me worry a new announcement had been made to send people panic buying but not to be. I just hope its not a return to that again. At least for now we have shopped for the weekend so can relax until the start of the new week. 

No comments: