Think of a view before you but you put a filter over it and maybe even warp it. When you get something different before your eyes to what you expect however familiar it leads to brain fears. Even when you know its not the alerts still come as they are primal undiluted sirens warning you something is wrong. It's a state than can lend itself to panic very easily and quickly
It is hard to describe. You feel sort of disconnected. In the past I have related to myself that it's like someone has wrapped my head in bubble wrap. Senses are distorted and confused but almost a touch away. It's not a nice experience. I'd pushed too far too soon so will take it easier.
And it is thankfully temporary. It doesnt feel like that as t the time but it us. It's a sensory overload and that passes. Always. Anyway for whatever reason I kept getting drawn to this single red leaf. I don't know why but something deep within thinks it has meaning. It could be something as strange as a documentary I watched about the film the "Sixth Sense" in which there was something about the colour red. This was years ago when the film was out on DVD and included in the extras. I looked it up and found that in the film the colour red comes I to prominence when the natural world and supernatural world collide. Spooky. I should have left this post for Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment