In the past I managed to capture quite a few deer images but it took time. It wasn't luck and it wasnt hard work but just solely down to being outdoors more. It is therefore not that surprising that until today I had not seen a deer for a while. Its testement to how little I have been getting out previously as well as how much more I am getting out now. The photo above is not great granted but its a start. I was walking along and suddenly aware of eyes on me. A very young deer. It stood staring and not moving until I stopped and took out my phone. By the time I snapped it was obscured.
It's not just deer. I've not seen many animals about apart from the odd squirrel and the visiting foxes. I look forward to that part again. I look forward to getting back into nature and out of the home.

No comments:
Post a Comment