While technology moves forward I appear to be moving backwards since lockdown. I went into it working from a very good Windows 10 laptop which fell to pieces shortly after. In recent months I've had to use my mother in laws old Windows Vista laptop which ran virtually nothing but was still better than nothing. Today the screen went black forever more. Meanwhile my last resort, my phone, still keeps going but has developed a dead spot which seems to be growing. When that happened to my last phone it was unusable shortly after. Someone somewhere is having a laugh.
I am therefore resigned to working very much offline via a notebook. I used to fill these up regularly until I moved to digital and gave not written much via a pen for a long time. That is what I am back doing now. Its weird. It feels foreign but soon it will feel familiar and I know it won't break of need a charger.

No comments:
Post a Comment