I'm glad now to have returned to where I was before even if it did take a few wobbles to get there after damaging my leg. And I date say more wobbles lie ahead. The main thing though is that I am not falling short. In order to get down to Bothwell Bridge I did have to pass through some unreality again to get there. But I got there and in doing so I know I will get there time and again.
I'm back on track again with my walks and happy about that. Already I am planning my next stages over the bridge and beyond. Patience and small steps. I realise also I have been pushing and that is not the way. I push and speed to get as far as I can then back. I need to take my time. I need the walks to by a mindful stroll rather than a race. I also need to cut them to 5 walks a week rather than pushing every day. I need to enjoy them and in that enjoyment is the motivation and from that the progress. A different mental approach will help I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment