Tuesday, 20 April 2021

296 Ballot papers

 



" Ballot papers "

Today my ballot papers arrived ahead of the Scottish election next Thursday. I'm pleased to be voting even if it is by post. I feel its important for my voice to be heard. I have my constituency vote picked out. Its partly tactical but its also what I would have voted anyway. The list vote is a bit more complicated. Its actually huge. A lot on their including all the usual suspects, some strange ones and the two big names of Salmond and Galloway. My own pick should have been straight forward but I made the mistake of following a number of pages online which should be coming together for the same cause but ultimately seem to be pushing their own cause too far. No surprise but my list vote is probably something I will still be in two minds about next week when I put a cross on the box.


No comments: