Its safe to say I need a haircut. It's long overdue and completely unnecessary for my hair to be so long given I don't need to go out to get it done. I cannot remember the last time it was cut. It has to be prior to the outbreak. Usually my wife will do it and she has attempted a few times. I think though I am getting to an age where I don't know how long I'll gave it so maybe reluctant to trim it. But I will. In the end it gets too annoying not to. Hairs get everywhere.
I will though do it myself no doubt which really annoys my wife. I'm not that fussed. I remember watching an interview with Jools Holland a long time ago and he said he had one haircut a year he grew it for a year and then shaved it all off. That is sort of what I have been doing. And when I shave it myself I don't really care how it looks but my wife insists on tidying up bits I've missed or made a mess of. Mostly that is at the back but as I cannot see that it is not a concern to me. A chopping is nigh.

No comments:
Post a Comment