It was my wife's 52nd birthday today and I'm pleased to say she had a good one considering. The girls went out and came back with a host of goodies which she appreciated. I got her a tablet which she was not expecting. Then a take away at night. It's a big change from this time last year. She wanted nothing and given our perilous finances at the time that is virtually what she got. It was just a few months after her mother's death and she genuinely did not want to celebrate. I'm glad time has moved on a little.
It was her last birthday also having to hear me brag about still being in my 40s. Time moves on for us all. At least this one was enjoyed and hopefully more will too. She received two beautiful bouquets of flowers from two of her sisters too pictured above. A good day.

No comments:
Post a Comment