Thursday, 14 January 2021

200 More snow

 



" More snow "

Just as the snow clears and I finally get my backside back in gear the snow yet again returns. I did though push out regardless but without much success to be honest. It can be like that. I think lock down is finally wearing thin because I lost my temper today with the oldest and in return was left with a brutal headache after coming from a stiff neck, tension headache. Things that would not be an issue normally have become an issue. Things like being constantly loud and annoying when the boy is trying to do his homework. The problem of course is with my. Take a breath, it's not that important. I need to unwind those overtense muscles.

So it was that combined with new snow and general lurgy which meant the walk was poor. Not enjoyable at all. A chore really. Im happy I at least made the effort but took nothing from it. It does not help long term. But it's like that. Progress is not linear. It's like the weather. No snow yesterday, snow today. Possibly none tomorrow as it feels fleeting and this unrest will pass too. 

No comments: