Tuesday, 12 January 2021

198 Frosty

 



" Frosty "

It has been a bit of a non starter today to say the least. The world woke cold and covered in a frosty glaze. The air was thick with it and created a silver glow as the sun tried to break through. Not outdoor weather. I really need to get started with my walks but almost two weeks into the new year I cannot get going.

I'm at the stage where I have had too long a lay off so need many small walks to get everything ticking over again like an old banger left unturned in the cold. It's been six or seven weeks since my big problems were all but resolved yet still the waves of anxiety wash over. It does not just stop. Even now I cannot bring myself to check my bank account for fear of something that is no longer an issue. Its scarring but scars that will heal in time. They just need more time. Repetitive worry over a few years does not just stop but in time it will lift. And today it's too cold outside for more than a short walk of the dog so I'll start getting back on track another day. 

No comments: