That feeling of dread when something unexpected and unexplained happens. In my case an alert. An alert on my phone. Instagram: "Scott has replied to your story". What story? What reply? Cold sweat of fear. I left it alone for a minute then felt compelled to move. First the message. I should say it was a friend at least not a stranger. It read simply: coiffured. So I looked. And there was a story posted by me. Dread on opening revealed just a selfie. Something I never post on social media.
It turns out that when the night before I'd been looking through some photos on Instagram I'd inadvertently posted a story. It all came back. I went to click on something to change the page or exit and instead got the camera. With it we're lots of filters I'd never seen before so out of curiosity I tried some of them out. At some point I must have shared one as a story by mistake. Today I quickly deleted it. No harm done, could have been worse. Lesson learned.

No comments:
Post a Comment