Saturday, 22 May 2021

Friends

 


I have one friend in particular, who strangely is not in the above lineup despite being part of that lot, who reaches out now and again. He has done for years. I do feel blessed to have good friends despite not seeing them often. This one though goes above and beyond despite being a very popular guy with a huge group of friends in all walks of life. He contacted me out the blue today just to see how things were going. That is the kind of guy he is.

I'm also lucky in that despite heading to my 50th at the end of the year all my friends are still around. One nearly wasnt and he is pictured above. Thankfully despite small odds he pulled through his particular illness and appears to be on the mend. He is the oldest and has has his landmark birthday. I'm second in line. I do hope at some point we can all meet up. I do miss it but did get a taste a few years ago. 

No comments: