I thought it was other people that got unnecessarily irked by the less important things in life. My wife, by her own admission, is one of those. I can remember countless times saying things like how I had no money to pay the credit card that month but she was more angry that someone had parked in her parking space or dared to sit outside in their car with the engine running. But I realise to some degree we are all like that possibly. Even me.
My own is a fault of sorts. As I said previously I have made a concerted effort to read more which I have been doing. Then the other day I noticed the kindle app on my phone keeps some stats including days read. All good. From there I planned to lay down a long run of reading. It doesn't matter really but to me it's something to drive me. I have been reading every day. For some reason though Saturday is not recorded. Really not a problem but it is. It annoys me. Irks be even. I feel cheated but ill get over it.

No comments:
Post a Comment