Monday, 24 October 2011

Frustrated




I've not talked about other problems of late here but will do now as I think its having a big effect on my anxiety. I'd forgotten our financial woes. The bomb shell was two and a half weeks ago. I'd forgotten about it. Hoped it had blown over and all been a proper mistake. No such luck. The double whammy, that delusion being the first. The second was the lying bastards have billed us for the previous year which they said to my wife on the phone they wouldn't do. Bunch of lying f***ers who had the cheek to give us a letter basically saying they were glad that we agreed we were fraudulent when it was those bastards that made the mistake. I am talking about the tax people who made a mistake in payments to us, have overpaid us and want the money back saying it was our fault. This is a double hit. Firstly the new payments are a lot smaller which is fair enough but also because they have been overpaying it will be even smaller as they take off what they are owed.

Sorry for the language but even now I am fuming. I hate them. I don't mind paying it back if it can be done in terms we can afford but I don't like being made to a look like a thief when it was their mistake, bastards. So not in the best of moods. Had to take that photo above. That just about sent me over the edge. At Christmas my wife bought me a laptop beany tray and recently a part of it keeps popping out and I have to spend half an hour picking up numerous tiny polystyrene balls. So when it happened for the third time this week I blew a fuse. Almost snapped the thing in two. Then I calmed. When my wife came back later I got the super glue and glued the bastard shut. Just a bad week. My wife was in tears when I spoke to her because she believed the HMRC, took them at their word and didn't read between the lines in that letter where they were blaming us. I cannot get the worry out of my head. It keeps going around in loops. Have to let it go but I just can't seem to and its doing me no good. As I said its affecting my anxiety and making me prone to fits of anger, taunting me like those polystyrene balls.



Cold wet and windy outside for most of the week so preferred to stay indoors. Lazy sod. This was a big day for my son though not much of a photo. When we got the laptop a couple of months back the girls were all excited about having their own log in account with password. The boy had to make do with a log in and no password because he's only three. But over the past week he has somehow learned to type his name and not only that he can type everyone else's name too. So I set up his name as a password and he is over the moon. Learning to type before he can write. Changed days from when I was a lad.



For most of the week I have been alone. Not much to take photos of. Clutching at straws. I went for a walk on one day and found this abandoned tricycle. Another example of tipping. Don't want it, dump it. Some child's pride and joy at some point.