Sunday, 25 March 2012

First sun



Well for the first time this year I found myself sitting outside. Partly great, partly lots of anxiety from not being inside. It takes a lot to break that habit. Only with a succession of days will I have the chance of that easing. Bit like someone confined for a long time and then released into the world- a bit unreal and unfamiliar. Saw lots of forgotten faces. Some welcome, some better left forgotten. As a family though we all enjoyed the sun. But there has been lots of trouble around here which is not good. Last night 4 car loads of people stopped at the bottom of our street brought a police car and an ambulance. There was trouble in the early hours of the night before. Can't help feeling there is a generation coming through that I would prefer didn't. Such is life.