Tuesday, 7 May 2013
Fun in the sun
And when the clouds finally parted then the grey months moved out slowly hang-dogged to reveal the blue we knew was there but had long forgotten and like a diamond sparkling high in the middle was the sun we had so longed to see. Time fell back on itself, when was that time- the last time? I cannot recall. I cannot for the life of me remember that last time so long ago when I sat on the decaying steps leading to our front door with the kids running freely in t-shirts and smiles and the world sang a silent song while we all joined in. Certainly does lift the mood but how long will it last and how long until next time?
It doesn't matter. What matters in living in the moment and enjoying a bit of wonder when it comes and these are the days the little ones will remember when the dark clouds part forever.
Labels:
Better Days,
Positive,
Sitting Out,
Summer,
Sun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment