Friday, 6 March 2015
Frustrated
I really don't know where this year has gone. Its hard to believe that already we are into the 3rd month. I am trying not to complain so have as a result not been posting much because all I seem to have are complaints about this, that and the other. From the virus we had I have struggled to get free and back in the saddle and time has passed. At the same time I fear that all the progress I made last year has fallen away and I will go out finding it as hard as it used to be.
I have been out. Slowly I have been pushing out and what I have been finding is anxiety is OK but fatigue is not. I am finding I just do not have he strength and energy to go far. We are into March and I have only been out once at the weekend all year so far. This week for example I have only managed 1 walk per day and even that has been a mile at a push. Its a massive drop from last year and the year before even. Its poor.
I can only hope it gets better. I will for now leave any more posting until I have something positive to day as these posts are not worth reading but I think its always worth updating however short.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment