* A really crap blurry photo, I know. It would appear my phone camera is going the same way as my little handheld went. Trouble is I took a load of photos with it before looking back so not much I can do about it. The phone has taken a real soaking so expected I suppose.
Me and my youngest girl at the school. Inside the school. With my wife I got the girl changed for her Christmas party at the school in one of the rooms. Weird. Bags of presents behind me and to my left a long conference table with 14 chairs. The reason I know the number of chairs is I felt compelled to count them after my wife asked my daughter to sit down and she sat on the floor in her party dress. The way she takes things literally worries me sometimes. 14 chairs and she sits on the floor.
This is another achievement and good because I felt very little anxiety. Maybe even no anxiety. I was in there for about 15 minutes and could have stayed longer getting the kids dressed. Felt a bit awkard getting a photo taken but I need reminders of these steps forwards out of disorder. As I said above its just a shame the photo is such poor quality.
I am hoping soon, though after Christmas, to have a new phone. I got a new phone with a tablet last year but I gave the phone to the wife as she needed it more, she has claimed part ownership of the tablet and she put the SIM in another one of her "safe places" and it has not been seen since. So I have called the network and a new SIM should arrive before Christmas. My wife's phone contract was up in March so I am just waiting for her now to get a new contract and get either the phone she has now or the new one.
Its an important thing for me and could help me move forward. There have been times I have held back from going too far in case I get stranded- lost in panic. If I had a phone then I could at least call for help or a taxi. I probably would not need it but just to get over these hurdles to begin with it would be very useful. A crutch yet but a temporary one until I lose the fear completely.

No comments:
Post a Comment