Monday, 19 December 2011

Nativity




This is a nativity scene arranged by my oldest daughter at the bottom of the Christmas tree. Its not represented well because of me being lazy. All those wires and even a Wii fit board in the background. Also should have used a larger depth of field (not even sure if that is right as I get mixed up with depth of field and aperture) to keep everything in focus but I was struggling for light and getting a fully focused image requires more light.

As soon as it turned December it seemed every third post on Facebook was of someone putting up their Christmas tree and decoration. Not here. My wife is ever the traditionalist so our tree went up 12 days before Christmas. Pic above. Much to the kids delight.

Feeling better but not over the lurgy yet. Walks have picked up but only short and sporadic at the moment. Blown about like a rag doll with gale force winds and soaked to the skin on most of them. Truly awful weather. Not just that but it was freezing. On one walk I noted I was the only one out there not in a vehicle. Proof I think that my lack of walks is not laziness.

There were much better days to venture out on. Its more to do with how I feel in myself. And in some ways I feel better but having real problems with my breathing again which has coincided with the return of the cough. Well, perceived breathing problems at least as every time I sit down and analyse my breathing I can't find fault except for the constant alarm going off in my head telling me otherwise. The mind is a strange thing.