Wednesday, 18 March 2020

Moving ever so slowly

 







On Friday 13th the boy arrived home safely from his school trip which was good and even better he really enjoyed himself. I have to note here that the primary school really helped us out financially so I hope one day when I am better off I can repay them for that. Just a shame the kids didn't get a lot of time away as it happens. The girls got a day more for some reason. I think if we had paid all of it then I'd be annoyed as it was not cheap at all so 3 nights at probably the cost of a couple going on a city break to Paris for a long weekend is pretty steep. Still I cannot complain given the help we received. 

I've been trying not to dwell on my lurgy symptoms but they are still there. I cannot seem to rid myself of them. They have not gotten worse but have not gotten better either. Just not able to shake this off. Its not this Covid-19 but that baggage seems to be on the rise and making things awkward for a lot of people. What started off as something that was a bit of drama as usual akin to Avian bird flu or foot and mouth disease or swine flu is now apparently getting more serious. Only time will tell but Italy seems to be getting hit hard for some reason.

As a result of this lurgy though and the bad panic last week I have been struggling lately to get very far and definitely not enjoying it. I feel a bit wheezy and weak. The photo above is a sculpture at the railway station which is about a mile to go there and back. That is pushing it right now. I really cannot do much more than that so have to be wise and not try to push it. My body may be telling me to let it deal with the lurgy before pushing too far beyond so that is what I will do. 





No comments: