Wednesday, 8 October 2014
Mausoleum
Yesterday my wife and I went out on a little drive again as we have been doing when we get the chance. My wife wants me to start driving again but I'm not ready. I'd rather contend with the getting out first and foremost and leave the driving for another date. For this reason I am also looking at buses and trains which are higher up the priority list than driving at the moment. For now my wife though is happy to drive. She likes driving. Something I never have.
We went out to Chatelherault Country Park, I place I have posted about previously. Mainly it was to have a walk in the woods which was lovely. After the walk I found myself alone in the visitors centre reading all about the local history and wildlife in the area while my wife went to the toilet. I think some time in the past before the anxiety appeared I was in there. A long time ago. Too long to remember.
A long time ago I also posted here about visiting the Hamilton Mausoleum at night. It was a short stop in the dark when we were doing night drives- can't find the post but I am sure its there somewhere. After the woodland walk we drove back into Hamilton and went for a walk to the Mausoleum. Its a beautiful building and I really should look up the history on it. I do believe visits can be arranged which would be interesting given it has a lot of history. I would imagine at night is a bit spooky too. I was able to get right up and have a closer look as close as the gates would allow. We also walked around it too.
Just another day of getting out. In time these posts will be meaningless- I hope. Mundane to me as they are to any reader. For now though they are steps on the path in the right direction so worth a mention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment