Monday, 21 July 2014
The colourful Clydesdales
We went for a drive tonight around Hamilton. The purpose was to spot as many horses as we could- well the kids were playing that at least. My daughter says she counted 17. I'm not so sure. Its part of an art trail around the town to boost tourism- you can read more here on the BBC website. Here I got a pic of the kids with one outside the train station. I had two drunked old women telling me to put my daughter on the horse even though there is a big sign saying not to. I quickly legged it back to the car after.
It was a good drive. We were out an hour. My wife pointed out I could have got to her parents home up North in that time. She's not wrong. I just wish it was that easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment