Thursday, 15 August 2013
First Day
Today was the boy's first day at school, the last of the kids. The one and only term all 3 kids will be at school at the same time as the oldest starts high school next term. As you can probably tell the fact the photo was taken on the doorstep is enough to say that once again I was not there at the school to enjoy and help him through that first day. Its become a bit of a habit, a bad habit.
The truth is the summer holidays have not been good for my graduated exposure even though I have been trying every day to push myself out as far as possible. I found today I couldn't even get anywhere near the school yet before the start of the school break I was at least getting there regularly and even going into the nursery sometimes. I could sit beating myself up but instead I accept it. It is what it is and if I done it once I can do it again.
Labels:
En-Em,
First Day,
Not Being There,
School,
Uniform
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment