I should have stuck to trying to being more creative indoors like last week as its a poor selection of images this week. So poor I was struggling to pick three. That is the way it goes. Not for lack of getting out. I have managed 4 weeks now of walks of over seven miles. Maintaining them. That is what I wanted to do. First time in three years. I just have to keep doing it and if I can then look to slowly increase them.
Bloody sinus troubles though. Been blocked up this last week and after walking my nostrils were aflame. Then the left ear started to hurt followed by face pains/pressure here and there. All indicating either blocked sinus or a sinus infection. Retiring to bed two hours earlier than usual too and struggling to stay awake in the evenings. Its definitely not helping me get through the walks which are a chore more than anything now. But I am determined to keep them going.
The above was taken from one of them. I walked right through there for the first time in a while. Down towards the main street. As usual started to get panicky so turned back. Its a little expanding of the bubble though.

Weather not helping inside or out. Here there was a fall of sleet. Not much for a picture but to illustrate the fact. Not much attraction in going out, bloody freezing inside. No snow though yet. Sleet is the closest we have come. And the cold isn't helping with the way I am feeling. Feel really crappy. Don't think its all anxiety but there is obviously a lot of it on top.

With the daylight hours getting shorter a lot of walking is in the dark. That is not good for photography- handheld at least. Light is the most important ingredient for any camera. This one was down the down around the back of five. Trying to capture the Christmas lights without much success.