Monday, 12 September 2011
Friends and family
On a lazy Sunday indoors. Weather too crap to venture out so a day of rest to gather back some energy- if only we could syphon it from the kids. The oldest to her credit got creative. She made herself a friend and then wanted me to take a photo of it with her and her siblings. They have a thing about being naked which obviously I don't want photographed- they are just kids. The boy agreed to cover up but his sister didn't so she was left out the photo. I had to shoot this blindly on tiptoes pointing down at the floor. Looks like a right little character. She is inventive that way. A child's imagination- wish I could syphon that too.
Being indoors its very grainy. I had to take the shot on automatic due to the way I was having to take it. Could have done with one of those flip out screens a lot of new cameras have. That would have been simple. Here I just had to take a number of snaps and hope one of them had everything in frame regardless of the composition.
On the anxiety side of things I have had a return of a really annoying things which is panic cycles. It masquerades as illness, feels like illness. I was sue it was illness until I seen it was coming in cycles and then examining further saw that it was in fact adrenaline. No idea what sets it off but its not nice. Its like rough seas. Kept hitting a peak of panic and then it would ease and then it would peak again and so on. Just kept going but eventually went. I just wish I knew what the catalyst was for some of these things then at least I could try to prevent them because when they start they are very hard to get out of. It gets confusing in there.
Anyway this one is one is actually two blended images. All bar the helicopter is the original but because of perspective it was a dot in the original. Luckily I also took a zoom shot of it so I added the zoomed to this image in place of the dot. Helicopters are forever flying over my sky. No idea what kind this one is. Usually they are police ones looking for someone and spending hours circling or hovering with the search light on if the time of day requires it. This one though was just passing by.
Nothing great about it except its something different and trying to vary these photos as much as I possibly can. It was actually taken from the passenger seat of the car after we had parked outside the home after a drive. Looking at it the helicopter is probably closer in the photo than it was at the time but more like my eyes saw than the original photo.
Labels:
Adrenaline Rush,
Ay-Eff,
Blended,
Creative,
Friends,
Helicopter,
Kids,
Panic Cycles
